To Our Patients,
At West Reno Dental the health and safety of our patients and team members is of the utmost importance, we have and always will continue to maintain above standard protocols for sterilization and cleanliness of our offices. Because we work in patient's mouths and within close proximity with our team members, infection control is something that we take very seriously. You can count on us to be a dental leader in meeting the challenges of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Here is what we're doing in the office to protect your family’s health:
- Increased Safety Measures. We have increased all safety and sanitary measures to keep you safe. Also, our waiting room is temporarily closed to minimize the amount of time each patient spends in our office.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Our staff members consistently wear the recommended PPE, as advised by the CDC and the American Dental Association.
- HEPA Filters. We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office to continuously clean and purify the air.
- Temperature Checks. We consistently perform temperature checks on both our team members as well as our patients.
- Staggered Appointments. Our schedule now features staggered appointment times, cutting down the number of people in the office at any given time.
Thank you for understanding our concern about this situation. We always want to provide you with the best dental treatment that is safe and enjoyable.
Call us today to schedule your dental appointment. West Reno Dental is ready to take care of you and your family once again.
The West Reno Dental Team